Feckenham Parish Council
Chair A Smith: 01527 893967
Vice Chair Cllr S Arthur: 07860 240331
Cllr I Bellion: 01527 892130
Cllr Q Cary: 01527 893055
Cllr P Dormer: 01527 542724
Cllr E Guise: 01527 328311
Cllr H Hammersley: 01527 894956
J Bull: 01527 892522
Accessibility statement for Feckenham.com website
This accessibility statement applies to the Feckenham.com website.
This website is run by volunteers. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard (including skip to content or skip to main navigation)
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader
- attend the online events that we host via Zoom, for more information please visit Zoom- Accessibility (opens in a new window)
AbilityNet(opens in a new window) has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
How Accessible is This Website?
We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible:
- most older PDF documents are not fully accessible to screen reader software. As from September 20, the agendas and minutes should be accessible.
- text spills off the screen when you zoom in
- keyboard navigation function is limited
Feedback and contact information
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Future Website Plans:
We are currently working to update our website and accessibility. Currently the unreasonable burden placed upon the Parish Council to comply with the new regulations along with the additional work the Parish Council has undertaken with supporting vulnerable Parishioners during lock down has caused delays to the website. We aim to have completed the work by the end of December 2020.
Jane Bull. Clerk to Feckenham Parish Council. 23/09/20.
Meetings are held in the
Village Hall and commence at 7.30pm prompt
The 2021 schedule is as follows:
Thursday 7th January, for a copy of the Agenda click here
Thursday 4th March, for a copy of the Agenda click here
Wednesday 24th March, for a copy of the Agenda click here
Thursday 29th April - Annual Parish and Council meetings,
for copies of the Agendas please click here for the Annual Parish Agenda and here for the Parish Council Agenda
Thursday 20th May, Annual Meeting of Feckenham Parish Council, for a copy of the Agenda click here
Thursday 15th July
Thursday 23rd September
Thursday 4th November
All meetings are open to the public
Currently all meetings are held by Zoom. Members of the Public are welcome at all Parish Council meetings. The Zoom ID details are available upon request to email@example.com or by calling 01527 892522.
Agenda will be posted on notice board by Monday preceding the meeting date